Why did you come back? You didn’t know the gold was poisoned! It was one man against ten! They could’ve killed you! Why would you do something so stupid? [inspired by x]
send me the name of a ship and i can only reply with yes or no.
IF YOU WANNA BE MY LOVER
YOU GOTTA GET away from my friends because they’re more attractive looking and cooler than me and you might choose them instead which i completely understand because im ugly
Marisha Pessl, Night Film
Pete Wentz is my hero because:
- he makes music for the right reasons
- pete cares about his fans
- he inspired thousands with his lyrics and books
- besides making music, he founded his own record-label and clothing line
- he helped many bands to fame (panic at the disco, cobra starship, the academy is… etc)
- fueled by ramen wouldnt be the same without fob
- before he turned 30 he opened 4! bars - in chicago, NYC, LA and even in Barcelona
- Wentz published his book ‘the boy with the thorn in his side’ influenced by the recurring nightmares he suffered as a child and fall out toy works based on the song Tiffany Blews as well as the book ‘Gray’
- he helped depressed or suicidal teenagers coping with their illness due to own experience
- Wentz is a spokesperson for The Jed Foundation’s Half of Us campaign, a program aimed at lowering the rate of teenage suicide
- worked with UNICEF and Invisible children while being constantly humiliated and criticized by the media
- he was also an outspoken critic of California’s Proposition 8, and attended many anti-Prop 8 rallies
- helped invisible children to win 1 million dollars
- Fall Out Boy flew to Uganda and dedicated I’m Like A Lawyer With The Way I’m Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You) to this small village they visited
- played at the Live-Earth in NYC against clima change
- he used his lyrics as a way to bring their fans about politics and their own enviroment
He did all of this while suffering of depression and a failed suicide attempt but he has a son who gives him strength every single day
Pete proved me that even after bad times, you still have the power to change.
In seven years did not only his life change, but also mine.
I cannot thank him enough for all he’s done for me. Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III is my hero and I will support him no matter what.
“Just because today is a terrible day doesn’t mean tomorrow might not be the best day of your entire life. You just have to wake up and get there.” - Pete Wentz
I could just quote the whole damn movie, I love it so much.
I will be marrying him tomorrow night…
the look on your face
is somewhere between
let’s start a revolution and
i want to set this world ablaze —
after further consideration they
could possibly be the same;
all i know is that if you ever
looked at me that way,
i would follow you